iNovex engineers offer our customers significant experience providing software engineering support using Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools, Integrated Development Environments (IDE) and developing software with programming languages.
iNovex is supporting a contract which provides Integration, Testing, and Sustainment support to production and development systems in support of analytic mission objectives. Specific tasks include Cloud Development/Engineering/Administration, User Experience, and DevOps (full-cycle software engineering).
The following skills are required for our open position:
• Create and provide software updates to meet requirements
• Respond to user requests for support
• Develop and maintain integration documentation through the use of APIs
• Monitor and maintain product operational environments
• Perform application testing to ensure requirements have been met; keep the test plan and checklists updated
• Resolve issues of interoperability between products and other associated programs or systems
• Adhere to the products agile software development process
• Developing REST Services
• JSON, Jersey, Jackson, ElasticSearch, Git, Developing analytics to search, discover, and store new findings, Data Transformation to/from different data models, Using agile and/or spiral development methodologies