iNovex has an opening for a Software Engineer to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
Required Skills: Products/Tools/Technologies:
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 experience is required
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2014 experience is required
• Experience with SQL Server 2016 is desired
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012 experience is required
• Using Visual Studio to write ASP.NET applications, using Web Forms (4.0/4.5) and MVC (4+)
• Using Visual Studio to develop patters and techniques, including Dependency Injection and Object Relational Mapping
• Using Visual Studio to implement SOAP/REST services and to generate service documentation Using Visual Studio to write and use unit test
No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required Four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.