Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 6-month contract
|# of openings:||1|
The World Economic Forum is looking for Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People and Culture team, to help us drive recruitment efforts in a period of high growth. This is a 6-month long contract engagement with opportunities to extend. In this role, you’ll report to the Center’s Talent Acquisition Lead and support 2 members of our Talent Acquisition team (one each in New York and San Francisco).
This role will be based at the Forum’s Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, located on Scott Field at the Presidio. The office is accessible by public transportation. The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life that have the drive and the influence to make positive change happen. That begins with the Forum’s own people representing the character, values and spirit of the Forum mission. Investing in talent acquisition is one of the ways the Forum delivers on its commitment to its people and mission.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, your primary responsibilities include:
• Screen incoming applications for a match with basic job requirements.
• Keep candidates statuses current in Taleo and send rejection letters as needed.
• Schedule phone interviews and arrange for face-to-face interviews, including room booking.
• Greet candidates arriving at the San Francisco Center for face-to-face meetings and provide a seamless candidate experience.
• Deliver status updates to candidates and managers to ensure a smooth flow of communications.
• Post open roles on external job boards.
• Perform other special projects as assigned.
Successful candidates will have at least 1-2 years of experience in recruiting and:
• Strong communication skills including fluency in English (written and verbal)
• Exceptional organizational abilities
• A keen eye for details
• A highly collaborative and responsive style
• Strong customer focus
• The ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
• Genuine interest in working in a mission-oriented organization Ideal candidates also have:
• Experience working in an international organization with multi-cultural and diverse workforce
• Experience with Taleo or another Applicant Tracking System
• Proficiency with Excel
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results