This marketing Manager position is responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, sales support, advertising and creating brand awareness. Including but not limited to:
- Coordinating with media buyer to plan, schedule, design and produce in market promotions in areas such as print, radio and TV.
- Supervising social media outreach and deliver content via Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Maintaining company website through editing and posting fresh content.
- Supporting sales department with sell sheets, survey data and business to business promotions. Promotions include constant contact emails and direct mail postcards.
- Managing execution of consumer email blasts and social media campaigns through communication with the respective teams within the company.
- Selling and creating a limited amount of advertisements for exhibitors which are included in consumer advertising materials.
- Tracking adverting effectiveness by entering and analyzing coupon redemption and costs associated with them. This includes preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Keeping promotional materials ready for distribution by maintaining a strict schedule with all parties.
- Creating and maintaining online ticket sales pages for all events
- Working with manager to determine event budgets and manage expenses to that budget.
- Ensuring that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Coordinating flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Excellent time management skills
Proficient with Adobe Suite Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)