Bonnier Corporation is seeking a creative, organized, and strategic leader to serve as editor-in-chief of Marlin. The ideal candidate has excellent leadership skills, a passion for offshore fishing, and experience developing and curating content across print, digital and social channels.
- Creation and strategic distribution of content across all channels (print, digital, social, enewsletters)
- Development of the editorial calendar
- Writing/editing features and departments as necessary
- Work with sales team to develop integrated sales/marketing programs
- Serve as brand ambassador at boat shows, tournaments and other industry events
- Passion for offshore fishing
- Relationships with key industry players and representatives: charter captains and mates, custom boat builders, conservationists, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage and allocate editorial budget
- Management and leadership experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience producing, curating and optimizing content in print, digital and social channels
- Strategic thinking and constant effort towards “next practices”
- Strong organizational and time management skills