Marketing Analyst, Active Interest Network
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for pulling and analyzing campaign performance metrics to aid in the business development function within Bonnier’s Active Interest Network. He or she will be responsible for pulling and analyzing digital engagement data and creating insightful campaign recaps that highlight program successes and provide recommendations for optimization in the future.
The Marketing Analyst will:
- Maintain and refine the digital reporting process to ensure that clients are being served with the best data/analysis possible within a timely manner.
- Work with advertising/email operations, web analytics and corporate research teams to retrieve and stay up-to-date with brand metrics/industry standards and communicate to the marketing team
- Work with marketing team to incorporate insights into proposal documents.
- Develop quarterly benchmark reports, across all brands in the Active Interest Network.
- Apply reporting insights against initial campaign objectives to drive recommendations in recaps and highlight program success.
- Stay appraised of the latest analytics capabilities per platform to maximize the level of reporting data and better provide recommendations.
Minimum Requirements/Knowledge/Skill For Marketing Analyst
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Marketing knowledge across multimedia platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency in/familiarity with analytics platforms, cross web, email, video player and social media channels.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, time-manage and adhere to tight deadlines while providing quality work
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to form unique insights and make strategic decisions and recommendations.
- Basic understanding of advertising sales
- Ability to think and work across several different marketing and media-related disciplines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- College degree in a related field required.