Job Description: Customer Engagement Coordinator, Marketing
Reports to Customer Engagement Manager
The Customer Engagement Coordinator will project manage the execution of turn-key client content programs and assist on the execution of larger custom content programs. Interfacing with internal marketing, editorial, design and video teams and freelance resources, the Customer Engagement Coordinator will ensure all content elements and promotions are executed on time.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for timeline management, and interfacing with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure program content is being executed in accordance with client expectations.
- Own day-to-day project execution of turn-key programs and ensuring timely delivery of a quality product.
- Regularly communicate with clients to collect program assets, and manage expectations regarding program timing and content quality.
- Manage video, photo and advertising creation with in-house resources.
- Coordinate the resources and assets of stakeholders from the brands and centralized services.
- Manage content flow among design, editorial, video and digital teams.
- Keep budgets and schedules to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Write copy for print and digital promotional materials.
The Customer Engagement Coordinator is measured on the performance of assigned campaigns across a number of criteria, including:
- Meeting/exceeding campaign deadlines and objectives.
- Maintaining positive interactions with client.
- Maintaining high quality of custom content and promotions.
Required Experience and Education
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Advertising agency, project management and/or editorial experience a plus.
- Experience creating content for a range of mediums, including print, web and video.
- Exceptional client service and overall customer-service orientation.
- The ability to project manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to manage large quantities of digital assets.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional writing and editing skill, editorial experience preferred.
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn new skills.