In order to participate in Baylor’s internal temporary staffing program please submit your application to the temporary position that most closely matches your qualifications and skills. If you are selected and onboarded as part of our program we will reach out to you directly to initiate the process. Once you are an active member you will be contacted as assignments become available. Assignments may vary in length up to three months. For additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under general supervision, performs administrative support duties of moderate complexity. May lead the work of clerical support personnel.
- Using personal computer and related software for word processing, graphics, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Typing a variety of forms, correspondence, and other documents from rough notes and drafts.
- Organizing, screening, and prioritizing mail; answering questions and furnishing information on behalf of supervisor.
- Making travel arrangements and reservations.
- Scheduling appointments for manager or head of the organizational unit.
- Generating, assisting with, and proofreading general correspondence.
- Copying and filing documentation.
- Processing various personnel and financial functions within SAP; troubleshooting and resolving problems with SAP.
- Setting up and typing financial, statistical, and textual reports from source documentation.
- High school graduate/GED.
- Three years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Additional technical training beyond high school.
- Experience with SAP.