The Department of Pediatrics, Newborn section, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a critical role.
- Direct patient care related activities;
- Provide clinical coverage for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, attend morning and evening rounds, diagnose and treat critically ill patients, and other related newborn medicine services provide direct patient care at a Texas Medical Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Night Call
- Assist in training and education of allied personnel, fellows, and medical students;
- Attend conferences to obtain CME’s;
- Complete medical charts in a timely manner.
- Minimum Education: M.D. or equivalent
- Minimum Certification/Licenses/Registration: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board.