To provide coverage for patient care for Emergency Medicine at Ben Taub. This is a critical piece of the clinical service that will help maintain coverage within the Emergency Center and provide resident supervision.
The physician is expected to demonstrate competency in following areas:
• Productivity needs to meet or exceed standards as set by the Section and/or Department.
• Keep up with continuing medical education as per college and section requirements.
• Renewing and meeting all required licenses and certification requirements.
• Familiarize with EPIC- electronic medical records and document all patient encounters as needed.
• Complete all documentation in a timely manner so that billing and other administrative tasks can happen smoothly to ensure a robust operational system.
• Maintaining credentialing at all times to ensure practice is not disrupted.
• Education Requirement: MD