The Department of Neuroscience at Baylor College of Medicine is recruiting a tenure track Assistant Professor who will:
- Initially, focus the majority of your time on research projects of your own choice
- Publish your work in peer reviewed journals
- Build a strong research group
- Obtain external, peer-reviewed funding to support your research group and your work
- Contribute to the environment of excellence for the Department of Neuroscience through participating in departmental and Institute activities and providing leadership and mentoring to assist in programmatic improvements and junior faculty development
- Participate in our Graduate Program in a variety of ways including didactic lectures, journal clubs, service on graduate student advisory committees, and service on graduate program advisory committees.