Essential Functions and Duties:
- Providing the highest standards of comprehensive medical and surgical care offered to pediatric patients with Otology disorders.
- Educating medical students, residents and fellows, biomedical scientists, and allied health professionals.
- Maintaining a diverse, well rounded, multidisciplinary faculty of the highest quality and expertise.
- Fostering public awareness of diseases and disorders of the head and neck systems and their causes.
- Promoting health and prevention of diseases of the head and neck systems and related structures.
- Minimum Education: M.D.
- Minimum Job Experience: Related experience required.
- Minimum Certification/Licensure: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board.