Framestore Pictures is the production arm of global company Framestore. We are looking for an experienced live action producer to join our growing team. We are a creative dynamic team producing a wide variety of content including: high end television commercials, long form projects, experiential work, emerging technologies and VR experiences.
We are looking for a producer with solid production company experience and as well as agency contacts.
Your role will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Overseeing all aspects of production including budgeting, scheduling and post-production.
- Development of client relationships and new business leads.
- Creatively working with Framestore Picture’s stable of directors, and our agencies and clients, overseeing treatments and creative concepts from the initial pitch through to delivery of projects.
- Creating appropriate and accurate bids (working with creative teams) with an emphasis on creativity to meet budgetary constraints of clients.
- Shoot attendance, both local and international
- Full budget and financial reconciliation and responsibility, working closely with the Framestore finance team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an established production company as a producer.
- Eagerness to learn and work with emerging technologies
- Positive can do attitude, ability to work within a large global organisation
- Strong talent “black book” and established relationships within the production industry
- Management of freelance production teams
- Knowledge of post production and VFX a distinct advantage
- Possesses critical-thinking, negotiating, and logical reasoning skills, especially under pressure
Good communication skills essential - ability to deal with creative and technical departments within Framestore