If interested and qualified, please apply at https://mlb.theresumator.com/apply/4zvxv5/Platform-Media-Monitor-Pt.html
The MLB Platform Monitor is responsible for monitoring live audio and video streams, real-time video highlights and a large array of Video On Demand content across MLB and partner project applications on various mobile and connected device platforms. They will be troubleshooting the WAP site and mobile apps for issues with statistics, scores, and team data. They will work hand in hand with Multimedia Traffic teams and mobile QA teams to ensure live in app streaming and data are top notch for end users. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and communication skills with a dedication to detail and a familiarity with online software and programs and mobile applications. A familiarity with mobile and connected devices is preferred. This is a part time position located in Chelsea.
- Flexible hours, but must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Strong understanding of baseball.
- Strong understanding of computer programs and applications.
- Strong familiarity with mobile networks and applications.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- A solid computer and technical background, with experience working in new media and online organizations.
- Interest in sports and a desire to work in the sports industry.
- A team player, with an enthusiastic, congenial, and committed performance as an employee.