|# of openings:||1|
REPORTING TO: Manager, Validation
· Develop data acquisition suites to support characterization of R&D prototypes
· Develop new measurement analysis techniques and systems for checking device compliance to specification
· Create associated software and hardware for prototype measurements
· Design utilities to support IC verification and characterization and improve productivity
· Active member in product development teams
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering with or Technologist diploma with 3 years work experience
· Strong RF and high-speed digital (>10Gbps) measurement and debug skills
· Familiarity with automated data collection and automation coding using LabVIEW
· Data acquisition experience and automation of R&D laboratory equipment
· Knowledge of analog and digital video standards, an asset
· Programming skill in C, BASIC, JAVA, etc. for the creation of MS-Windows GUIs/applications, an asset
· Excellent cross functional team and leadership skills
· Good Communication and organizational skills
· Team player
· Customer biased focus
· Highly motivated, goal driven, self-starter
· Degree in Engineering and Licensed as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario.
· Consideration may be given to applicants that meet the criteria for future licensure as a Professional Engineer through possession of the necessary qualifications and experience.
Semtech, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity, knowledge and
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results