The Security Manager is responsible for the direction, plans and activities relating to the protection, safeguarding, and security of the company’s employees and assets.
- Plan, examine, analyze, evaluate and supervise security operations.
- Prepare reports and records for management team.
- Evaluate current procedures, practices and precedents for security.
- Identify and resolve security related issues.
- Order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Develop and implement preventative security programs.
- Coordinate and direct subordinate personnel.
- Utilize knowledge of policies, procedures and practices.
- Prepare department schedule.
- Resolve problems.
- Other duties assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of security management.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lead and supervise others.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team.
- Ability to manage confidential information in a highly professional and discreet manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s Degree. (preferred)
Apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ugoods&jobId=15853&lang=en_US.