Title: Campus Recruiter – IT
If you are tired of transactional recruiting, and relish the idea of persuading the best IT talent from the top engineering schools to work for Optiver, we want you on our team. IT sourcing and recruiting at Optiver is about finding the strongest candidates and building the best technical teams by refusing to ever sacrifice on quality.
We are looking for a Campus Recruiter to build a foundation and create a pipeline for our campus IT recruiting needs. You will blend tried-and-true methods with new innovative initiatives to find and appeal to top technical talent. You will ensure candidates understand why Optiver is a special and unique place to work and play a key role in making Optiver a choice destination for top IT talent.
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary global market maker, trading on major financial markets around the world. We opened our first office in Amsterdam and now have locations in Chicago, Shanghai, and Sydney. We employ over 900 highly educated professionals worldwide who are continuously improving the way we work and striving for excellence in everything we do. Being good is not good enough, and it is every employee’s responsibility to make our company better. Founded in 1986, Optiver has been profitable every year of its existence.
What you’ll do:
• Drive and organize all on-campus events and initiatives for IT
• Conduct candidate searches through sourcing tools, social media, networking, and referrals
• Build new and maintain existing relationships within targeted university career services and student groups
• Develop strong candidate relationships with both short and long-term hiring potential
• Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies to ensure we remain on the cutting edge of IT recruiting and share best practices
• Screen and present qualified candidates to hiring managers, seek out feedback and refine searches as necessary
• Analyze sourcing initiatives to determine which are most successful and provide direction for future planning
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Campus recruiting experience preferred
• Strong presentation skills and approachability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn and discuss technical concepts and establish credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
• A self-starter mentality and enthusiasm to build a strong internal IT team
• Willingness to travel frequently
What you’ll get:
25 days’ vacation; paid commuting expenses up to the maximum allowable amount; attractive bonus structure; training opportunities; generous 401K company match; fully paid health insurance premiums; breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages provided daily; weekly in-house chair massages; casual dress; game room and more!