Based in Morton, IL, G&D Integrated provides contract logistics and transportation services that help our customers optimize global supply chains.
With more than 100 years of experience, we strive to bring the highest quality transportation, distribution and manufacturing logistics services together – all in one place. And we do this in the most efficient and effective combination to meet individual customer needs. That is what we call...SMART.EFFICIENT.LOGISTICS.
Guiding Principles: We aim to delight our customers while operating safely with engaged employees.
G&D Integrated regularly executes a broad array of transportation services, including Intermodal, Full truckload and jockey services. Our services are performed locally, regionally and nationally throughout the Southeastern and Midwestern United States. We are looking for qualified CDL A truck drivers to join our team. .
• Illinois—Channahon, Loves Park, Montgomery, Decatur, Morton, Champaign
• South Carolina—Charleston
• Georgia—Savannah, Augusta
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• No Touch Freight
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, rules, standards and guidelines
• Report accidents, traffic violations and any vehicle/trailer defects or damage
• Compliance with Safety & DOT Regulations
• Maintain electronic logs
• People skills/Customer oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Physical requirements
o Pass a DOT Physical
o Successfully perform the essential functions of this job
• Work environment
o Ability to work in non-climate controlled environments required.
o High school diploma or general education degree required (GED)
o Must be at least 23 years of age
o 1 year of verifiable driving experience in last 3 years
o CDL Class A required
• Medical, Dental, RX, Vision
• Short-term disability
• Life insurance
• Driver referral bonus
• Weekly pay—direct deposit available
• Paid vacation in the first year