Records & Database Specialist
Responsible for a variety of AAA Foundation research and non-technical records. Some of tasks include developing databases to track information, assisting AAA Foundation researchers with project information and data, and supporting and recording various financial activities. Interacts regularly with other associates of AAA Foundation, AAA National, and AAA clubs.
Relationship of Job to Management
This position reports the Executive Director, of the AAA Traffic Safety Foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Physical Activities of the Position
1. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
2. Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
3. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment (i.e calculator, copy machine, printer)
4. Frequently communicates with Associates, Vendors, and Clients. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
Physical Requirements of the Position
1. Sedentary Work-Exerting up to 10lbs of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift , carry, pull, carry or otherwise move objects, including the human body
2. Visual Acuity-Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading
1. None- Not substantially exposed to adverse conditions
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results