Our client is a private agency that provides In Home Counseling Services and ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Services to youth and their families.
They are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Fairfax, Virginia.
• Directly supervise and train Behavior Assistants to work with children on the autism spectrum and their families;
• Provide clinical supervision and guidance to Behavior Assistants;
• Conduct functional assessments and analyses;
• Develop behavioral treatment plans;
• Carry out competency-based parent/staff training;
• Monitor implementation of treatment plans;
• Adjust treatment plans;
• Train and supervise other behavioral staff;
• Complete periodic progress reports;
• Perform evaluations of Behavior Assistants;
• Provide BCBA supervision to staff currently enrolled in BCBA certification courses;
• Maintain program books;
• Analyze data;
• Create teaching materials;
• Prepare written discharge plans;
• Link service recipients with external programs or services;
• Participate in Child Specific Team, Family Assessment and Planning Team, and other interdisciplinary diagnostic or planning meetings.
Travel Requirements: Work will primarily be conducted from the Fairfax, Virginia office with periodic travel required to the homes of children with autism to supervise the work of home-based Behavior Assistants.
Requirements: Candidates must have a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, Social Work, or Human Services and be a Virginia Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Must have strong writing, presentation, and computer skills and must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, communication, and negotiation skills. Must have knowledge and expertise with case management, personal outcome measures, and two (2) years post licensure supervisory experience in the area of children with autism. Must be able to multi-task, able to maintain professional ethical boundaries and relationships with clients, families, and other professionals. Fluency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel is required
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.