Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a JAVA Applications Developer in Mclean, VA.
• As a recognized authority, formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
• Establishes procedures to solve complex problems regarding system equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and output.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents newly written programs.
• Performs at an advanced technical level and has complete understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• Responsible for quality assurance review of assigned project.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Current TS/SCI with POLY+ clearance required.
• 6+ years of related technical experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with the following areas a plus: Hadoop, SOLR, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JDBC, Oracle 10g / Oracle 11g, Eclipse, SVN, ANT, Spring MVC or any other MVC framework, Active Directory, LDAP, Software Design Skills
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active TS\SCI with Poly+
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.