Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a PeopleSoft CRM Business Systems Analyst in Crystal City, VA.
• As a PeopleSoft Data Integration Analyst you will serve as a liaison between technical and functional internal teams, scrum teams, PMO, and stakeholder communities, as well as consult with business area leads to analyze issues, generate solutions and provide overall project guidance focusing on PeopleSoft data conversion and integration processes from the Army legacy systems to PeopleSoft HCM, ELM, and CRM modules.
• This position provides high level enterprise wide technical and analytical expertise to support business intelligence solutions and bridge the needs of the Army. Provides oversight of data integration processes, data integration specifications, data applications, examining data models and data warehouse schema, data transformation and routing; risk activities to identify factors that negatively impact integration. Assists with forecasting resource requirements and establishing delivery timetables.
• Perform detailed requirements definitions and data element business rules and documentation and establish and grow working relationships with various groups throughout the firm to enhance business understanding and involvement. Liaise with Lead and direct the work of others, as applicable.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years’ experience with team leadership, data integration, data management and execution of large systems implementations with multiple legacy systems
• 5+ years of experience in at least two IT disciplines (IT operations, data architecture, data integration, database administration, data warehouse administration, and application development)
• 3+ years’ experience in large scale IT transformations
• Experience with PeopleTools 8.5x or higher
• Experience with PeopleSoft with at least one PeopleSoft modules (i.e., HCM, ELM and CRM 9.x or higher)
• Experience with Ab Initio and PeopleSoft Integration Broker
• BA or BS degree or combination of
• Recent experience with full life cycle implementation and support for at least one PeopleSoft module (i.e., HCM, ELM, CRM) and OBIA
• Experience with developing data requirements analysis including the development of the logical data model based on data definitions and business rules as well as the high level design of system work flow.
• Experience with working in a project team and understanding project methodologies, including waterfall and agile in a diverse environment
• Knowledge of Oracle SOA/ESB
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.