Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a PeopleSoft ELM Business Systems Analyst in Crystal City VA.
• As a PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst, you will serve as a liaison between technical and functional internal teams, scrum teams, PMO, and stakeholder communities, as well as consult with business area leads to analyze issues, generate solutions and provide overall project guidance focusing on PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) functionality.
• The Business Systems Analyst works closely with Army training community stakeholders, developers and/or key users, business leadership and subject matter experts (SME's), other IS teams, and development teams throughout the analysis, design, test, QA, and delivery phases of the IPPS-A Program. Additional duties include, organize and facilitate information-gathering, validation sessions to gain insight into systems, processes and data, document business requirements. and identify process improvement opportunities, as applicable.
• Perform detailed requirements definitions and data element business rules and documentation and establish and grow working relationships with various groups throughout the firm to enhance business understanding and involvement. Liaise with Lead and direct the work of others, as applicable.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 10+ years of experience with IT systems
• 7+ years of experience with ERP, including participation in at least one full life cycle project
• 6+ years of PeopleSoft ELM functional experience must include module configuration, developing training materials, requirements gathering, and writing reports
• Experience with PeopleTools 8.5x or higher
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.x or higher
• BA or BS degree
• Recent experience with large scale implementation and support for PeopleSoft ELM modules
• Most recent employment must be directly involved with ELM implementation, upgrade, or production support
• Experience with working in a project team and understanding project methodologies, including waterfall and agile
• Experience with facilitating meetings and group discussions
• Ability to elicit requirements using multiple methods, including interviews, site visits, document analysis, workflow process analysis, and business analysis
• Ability to synthesize across multiple topic areas and compile data into a coherent documented format
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Understanding of IT system development life-cycle
• Technical writing experience
• Bachelors Degree
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.