Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Training Specialist in Tacoma, WA (Ft. Lewis).
• Training Specialist to serve our customer at Ft Lewis - Tacoma, WA. We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative professional to deliver results. The Training Specialist will be responsible for assisting in New Equipment Fielding (NEF) and New Equipment Training (NET) to DoD customers in CONUS, OCONUS, and in Contingency Operation Areas. This individual will train various DoD and medical personnel in the use and maintenance of MC4 systems and applications. Lead programs of instruction to teach personnel on the proper use and maintenance procedures of the system and applications.
• Assist units in managing system performance and identify MC4 system security procedures, troubleshoot and resolve complex problems to ensure minimal disruption of MC4 usage
• Research hardware and software issues regarding MC4 systems (laptops, servers, routers, and other line item components) and provide system training to end-users
• Provide instruction in how to maintain the MC4 systems. Perform independent fielding for units and accomplish special projects
• Assess the impact of changes in system software and hardware functionality affecting users and system administrators
• Conduct New Equipment Training and New Equipment Fielding based on the approved fielding and training plan
• Inspect and verify equipment delivered to government sites
• Monitor and report the effectiveness of training and generate various types of operations reports as needed
• Assist in the development of training materials
• Coordinate and conduct virtual training seminars as well as classroom training seminars
• Identify the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
• Develop and revise training courses. Prepare course materials and training aids.
• Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-4 years of experience in Training and classroom instruction
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs and move around for up to 8 hours
• Must be willing to travel, both in country and abroad
• CompTIA Security+, Windows 10 certification and MCTS in Windows 7 Configuration
• Bachelor’s Degree
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.