Our client is a consulting firm specializing in proposal development, capture, and market strategy services for government contractors.
They are currently seeking a Proposal Production Manager in Northern Virginia.
Our client is looking for dynamic, self-motivated, service-oriented leaders who are accustomed to working in high energy, fast-paced environments. Their full-time Proposal Production Manager will provide multiple clients with expert proposal production support. On a project-by-project basis, the Proposal Production Manager will be responsible for overall leadership, management, and direction of the range of publishing activities associated with putting together a complete product.
• Provide high-level oversight and full production support, proposal graphics design, conceptual artist support and desktop publisher support
• Assign production and creative work with final ownership of client requirements and deliverables
• Duties may include creating a color pallet for each proposal submission
• Assist with packaging of all proposal materials
• Maintain master graphics book for each proposal
• Assist with reproduction and binding of all proposal documents to meet in-process reviews and final delivery
• Manage all company branding and proposal artifacts
• Help with overhead duties as required by the company
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of complete Microsoft Suite, especially illustrator
• SharePoint and InDesign helpful
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree desired
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.