Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking an Ethical Hacker Analyst in Crystal City, VA
Our client is looking an Ethical Hacker Analyst to serve our customer in Alexandria, VA. We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative professional to deliver results. The EHA will serve as an Analyst for Army clients in a fast-paced demanding environment. Support the development and design of system security, testing activities and audit reporting. Plan, coordinate, manage and assist in the development of security related documentation. Assess security requirements in accordance with DoD policies, Army Regulations and industry best practices. Assess current Security configuration and recommend process improvements.
Participate as a tester and analyst conducting continuous Blue Team Cooperative Vulnerability Identification (CVI) and Red Team Adversarial Developmental Test (ADT) activities performed during developmental testing to determine compliance with security controls. Verify that system components are in compliance with DoD and Army requirements and that the system will meet certification and accreditation in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF). Support test and training events through the effective portrayal of OPFOR CNO.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of experience as a Cyber security software test engineer
• 3+ years of experience in the planning, coordinating, executing, and reporting of Blue and Red Team events
• Experience in the testing of NIST Cyber Security Framework or Information Assurance (IA) controls
• Experience in developing test scripts, scenarios, and use cases
• Knowledge of the methods, processes, and procedures to test security for IT systems, including the selection of techniques and methods to be used to validate the system’s RMF requirement
• Security+ or CISSP Certification required
• Experience in developing technical documents, including strategies, plans, and reports
• Knowledge of the methods, processes, and procedures to test Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, including the selection of techniques and methods to be used to validate the system RMF requirements
• Knowledge of IT system development lifecycle a plus
• Knowledge of IT system architectures and engineering concepts
• Ability to be organized, detail–oriented, and work independently
• Possession of excellent analytical and problem–solving skills
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Secret clearance, TS/SCI clearance preferred
• BA or BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related engineering or IT field or 5 years of experience with ethical hacking may be substituted for a degree
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.