Our client is offer innovative business transformation and program/project management solutions for public and private sector organizations. Their team quickly gains a solid understanding of an organization's structure, culture and operations to deliver on immediate, mid-term and long-term needs.
They are currently seeking an Agile Test Engineer in Washington, D.C.
Support testing efforts as the member of a testing team responsible for integration testing efforts in an Agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
• Perform system and integration testing activities for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Develop end-to-end test scenarios based on system requirements, processes, and user stories
• Execute end-to-end tests and complete exploratory testing
• Ensure that testing results and defects are accurately documented
• Interact and collaborate with other test engineers to perform integrated solution development and testing execution
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• 5+ Years of experience as a test engineer, developer, or business analyst
• Experience with SQL databases
• Knowledge of industry standard test management and defect tracking solutions (including JIRA)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Active DHS Clearance is preferred
• Oracle database experience is also preferred
• Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts is preferred
• Experience with Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gerkhin, Watir), Automation Frameworks (such as Cucumber, Watir, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN)
• Experience with automation test case execution in cloud-based test environments (such as Amazon Web-Services for the US Federal Government)
• Agile Scrum Certification (CSM or PSM)
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred and can be substituted for 3 years of experience.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.