Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Tools Administrator in Crystal City, VA.
Our client is experiencing strong growth and we are looking for aTools Administrator to serve our Government customer in Crystal City, VA. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to help support the mission.
The Tools Administrator will work in a team environment supporting the ongoing administration of tools used for project management to include HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM), HP Performance Center (HPPC), Microsoft Project Server and Cameo Magic Draw. Additional responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, as well as maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request
• Perform patch management, Investigate and troubleshoot issues, and periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 years' experience MS SQL Server Database administration, SQL Server 2008-12, to include best practices for backup and recovery of databases, assist with installing, upgrading and patching, assist with DISA STIG compliance
• 5+ years of HP ALM Site Administrator experience and proficient with HP ALM workflow scripting (vbscript)
• 6+ years HP Performance Center/LoadRunner admin experience with demonstrated experience designing and implementing the server architecture for HP Performance Center/LoadRunner
• Have some knowledge and some proficiency with the following software: SharePoint 2010/2013; IRIS Intelligence Risk Tool; Cameo Magic Draw; Microsoft Project Server
• Security + Certification
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• HP AIS certification
• SharePoint 2010/2013 experience to include troubleshooting, design, development, and administration of SharePoint sites using best practices
• Very good problem-solving skills, good communication skills, especially with technical personnel
• XSLT, CAML, and ASP .NET (preferred)
• Microsoft BI Stack: Excel Services, Performance Point Dashboard Designer, SSRS, SSIS (preferred), SSAS (preferred), T-SQL, Report Builder, Business Intelligence Development Studio (preferred)
• Experience with PowerShell (+PowerShell ISE), STSADM.exe, appcmd.exe, command-line scripting
• Knowledge of networking, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows7, active Directory, and llS 7/ llS 7.5
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.