Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking an Information Assurance Subject Matter Expert (SME) at Radford, VA.
Our client is looking for an Information Assurance Subject Matter Expert to support our government customer at Radford, VA in the area of ensuring systems are compliant with the DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework. We are seeking a highly motivated, technology driven professional.
• Extensive experience with DoD and U.S. Army
• Information infrastructure integration
• Policy development, reports, information papers, briefings
• Extensive experience with Army Enterprise Network and DoD initiatives
• Capacity domain portfolio management, integration
• Knowledgeable of thin/zero client computing, unified capabilities, data center consolidation, cloud computing and Army enterprise architecture
• Implementation of capability sets, oversight of IT requirements determinations and evaluations, and development of Army wide strategies
• Special Programs/SA cyber security strategy, policy, and plans
• Expert in Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Security control assessments and cyber security testing
• Expertise in the resolution of special program spillage incidents
• FISMA Compliance of Special Program/SA
• COOP requirements and assessments
• COOP policies, directives, IT designs, COOP compliance and coordination
• IT domain governance, reviewing policies and implementations and adjudication issues
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 8 to 12+ years’ experience in Information Technology or Security
• Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver
• Strong communications skills, both written and oral
• Technical Knowledge: UNIX, AIX, Linux, Cisco Network IDS, Cisco Host-based IDS, eTrust Access Control, ESM, and IDS. DES encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture, mySQLs
• Security+ Certification
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• CISSP Certification preferred
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.