Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Data Validation Test Engineer in Crystal City, VA
Responsible for designing, developing, and executing scripts to verify Extract Transform Load (ETL) processing utilizing Ab Initio; and documenting and reporting of the test results. Provide analytical metrics to the Program Management Office of the data validation results and provide input for improvement. Oversee the System Integrator test scripts and provide insight on how to improve data testing scripts and procedures. Create SQL scripts to perform detailed analysis of the data validation process and results and the ETL rejected records. Create test scripts to verify the exchange of data utilizing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). Provide technical support for test planning, preparation, and execution of multiple test events; Prepare and/or review technical documents, test plans, and templates; Oversee the development of SI test plans, scripts, and scenarios and implement them with software test procedures; Participate in Test Planning Meetings and Test Readiness Reviews providing technical input.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years as a Senior Programmer Analyst is required
• Security + or CISSP is required
• Must have experience validating the exchange of data between systems utilizing a SOA/ESB architecture.
• Must have experience of the table, field, page and component structure of Oracle PeopleSoft
• Must have strong knowledge of Oracle SQL and be able to write complex SQL statements for in- depth analysis
• Ab Initio development is highly preferred, but not required if Oracle SQL skills are excellent
• Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline), 7 years of experience or a Security + or CISSP certification may be substituted for degree.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and be able to work independently
• Familiarity with US Army legacy systems and table structures is highly preferred
• Strong experience in developing detailed test plans
• Strong experience in developing test scripts, scenarios, and use cases
• Good understanding of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) software testing tool, HP ALM is preferred
• Strong understanding of the methods, processes, and procedures to test ERP systems including the selection of techniques and methods to be used to validate the system requirement specifications
• Understanding of IT system architecture and engineering concepts is a plus
• Understanding of IT system development life-cycle is a plus
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.