Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a NETCOM Senior Systems Solutions Architect in Chantilly VA with some telework availability.
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Solutions Architect for the NETCOM program to provide SME expertise on computer systems. As a Senior System Solutions Architect on this program, you will use your expertise and experience in the following areas and activities to deliver solutions and services to our customer.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work and grow their expertise with a team of software engineering and cyber security experts working to tackle the cyber defense issues of the modern military with creative and innovative solutions.
• Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Review and assess existing enterprise applications, to support new features, performance improvements, upgrades, and ongoing sustainment.
• Develops technical roadmaps for future implementations.
• Develops business case analysis on potential projects.
• Analyzes large, complex systems, focusing on server, storage, virtualization, and network infrastructure, to determine performance bottlenecks, application bugs, and opportunities to improve efficiency.
• Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Serves as a chief architect and/or program architect.
• Implements and operates diagnostics and monitoring tools to understand, assess, and modify system behavior and performance.
• Identifies areas of instability and deviations from best practices with components supporting enterprise applications.
• Participates in performance, load, and stress testing, and remediation of issues identified.
• Participates in security architecture reviews of large enterprise systems.
• Participates in efforts to develop new systems and upgrades and updates to existing systems, throughout the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications and supporting Windows, Linux, Red Hat and virtualization infrastructure.
• Expert level skills designing, implementing, and supporting infrastructures built on Windows Server (2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2), IIS, SQL Server, DNS, Active Directory, VMware ESXi (5.x/6.x) and NSX, NetApp.
• Ten (10) years of experience in the above listed areas
• CISSP or equivalent.
• Bachelors in relevant field.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Top Secret clearance.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.