Our client is offer innovative business transformation and program/project management solutions for public and private sector organizations. Their team quickly gains a solid understanding of an organization's structure, culture and operations to deliver on immediate, mid-term and long-term needs.
They are currently seeking an Senior Automation Test Engineer in Washington, D.C.
• Support testing efforts as the member of a testing team responsible for testing efforts in an Agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
• Develop and execute automated system testing scripts for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Ensure that testing results and defects are accurately documented
• Interact and collaborate with other test engineers to perform integrated solution development and testing execution
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• 15 years of experience as an automation test engineer or software development engineer in test (SDET)
• Knowledge of industry standard test management and defect tracking solutions (including JIRA)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts is preferred, including tools like Jenkins
• Experience with Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gerkhin, Watir), Automation Frameworks (such as Cucumber, Watir, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN)
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.