Our client is a professional services company specializing in logistics engineering, information technology and international development. They provide resources to assist public and private sector organizations to accomplish their mission through improved productivity, cost savings, and leveraging scarce resources.
They are currently seeking General Clerk 1 in Fort Hood, Texas.
• Responsible for vehicle inspections at the Ft. Hood Ammunition Supply Point (ASP) and administrative duties in support of ammunition accountability.
• This position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents in an extensive alphabetical file; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs.
• Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task.
• Employee will be subject to harsh weather (cold/heat) but the majority of work will be indoors.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to obtain a CAC Card.
• Must possess a current driver’s license.
• Ability to pass Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Screening.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.