Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)/Customer Relations Management (CRM) SME in Crystal City, VA.
Our client is looking for a PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)/Customer Relations Management (CRM) SME to serve our customer in Alexandria, VA. They are seeking a highly motivated, innovative professional to deliver results.
• Provide analytic and research support to the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A)'s Functional Management Division.
• Assist with the configuration of PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM and CRM Modules
• Collaborate with government clients, other contractors, and stakeholders to gather requirements and design specifications.
• The PeopleSoft SMEs will provide PeopleSoft expertise from system development through design and fielding in support of HR and Pay BP across all Army Components.
• The PeopleSoft SME lead will have a BS or BA and 7 to 10 years of experience in functional and technical understanding of current or future versions of PS and Oracle products, HR and payroll application capabilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of Army/Military Human Resources and Organizations helpful but not mandatory
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM/CRM full lifecycle implementation
• Experience Configuring HCM and CRM modules to include CRM – Helpdesk
• Knowledge of Workflow Technologies
• Bachelors in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active DoD Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.