Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a NETCOM Service Desk Systems Administrator in Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Our client is looking for a NETCOM Service Desk, Systems Administrator to support our government customer at Ft. Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ. We are seeking highly motivated, technology driven professionals. These positions are Shift work for 24/7 Tier 2/Tier 3 service desk. Nights and Weekends on a rotational basis. The Systems Administrator will be a member of Intel Security Federal Solution Services team. This individual will provide general networking, VMware, ITSM and help desk service.
• Apply experience with networks and application security, security infrastructures,
• Apply general networking solutions
• Work with VMware and ITSM
• Review existing Customer software releases and patch levels and update policies
• Verifying Systems meet Hardware/Software specifications for upgrade
• Review existing Hardware/Software configuration
• Recommending preparation steps for server upgrade
• Operate and Maintain SQL Server(s)
• Support Production implementation of new software
• Review existing software release and patch levels and update policies
• Verify that Systems met Hardware/Software specifications for upgrade
• Determine upgrade path
• Review security policies and business process documents to ensure implementation is in accordance with the business practices
• Review network architecture
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Secret Clearance with SSBI submitted (needed for IT 1 Certification)
• BS in Computer Science, Security Engineering or similar Degree
• 3+ years System Administration and Help Desk
• IAT Level II 8570 Compliant - Security+ Certification
• Top Secret SCI eligible
• Must be located in the Fort Huachuca area
• Computing Environment Certification: Microsoft MCSA WIN10 (MCSA 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices and 70-698
• Installing and Configuring)
• Must be able to physically lift ~50 lbs when required and must be able to remain active
• HBSS experience is a plus
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or similar Degree or 5 years’ experience
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret Clearance with SSBI submitted
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.