Our client supports government customers in procuring and managing acquisition programs from cradle to grave; primarily major weapon systems, weapons, and combat systems.
They are currently seeking a Fleet Support Analyst/Trainer in Dahlgren, Virginia.
Participate in USW tactical combat system ship-based and land-based training, certification and evaluation events. This shall include System Integration Test Site Training, System Consolidated Operability Test (SCOT), Combined Environment Reliability Test (CERT), Combat System Ship Qualification Trials (CSSQT), Fleet Introduction Training (FIT), Initial Ship Training (IST), Initial Ship Familiarization (ISM), Mobile Team Training (MTT), Ship ASW Readiness/Effectiveness Measurement (SHAREM), System Qualification Tests (SQT), AEGIS Integration Events (AIE), Operational Tests (OT), Developmental Tests (DT), and Post CSSQT Analysis as well as emerging events the USW Program may need to support over the life of this effort.
• Provide shipboard technical and training support to USW tactical combat systems, including troubleshooting, performance evaluation, and training of USW developmental systems and deployed systems
• Conduct operation and maintenance training both shipboard and in land-based training facilities for deployed USW tactical systems
• Provide input to training manuals and materials for operation and maintenance of deployed USW tactical combat systems
• Support the creation and presentation of material describing how to effectively operate and maintain deployed USW tactical systems as a supplement to United States Navy formal training
• Participate in shipboard installation teams for USW systems that are completing the installation process and verifying installations are operating in accordance with the system requirements
• Resolve fleet identified system issues and evaluate problems reported against the deployed systems in accordance with the current system requirements, as described by the Navy regional maintenance centers
• Observe test events and support software trouble reporting
• Respond to fleet queries, and fleet safety advisories
• Travel required approximately 60% of the time to locations: Norfolk (VA), Seattle (WA), San Diego (CA), Honolulu (HI), Bahamas, Japan
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with U.S. Navy ships
• Six years’ experience with no degree or 2 years’ experience with a degree
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD secret clearance
• Ability to provide all support sought under the Job Description listing (above)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with U.S. naval undersea warfare (USW) systems
• Shipboard technical and training experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.