C2 Essentials, Inc. (C2) is a market-leader in outsourced Human Capital Management services for small to mid-sized federal government contractors.
C2 provides expert payroll, benefits, tax, risk management, accounting, technology and human resource management through flexible solutions implemented by a team of highly skilled HR, accounting, and payroll professionals. C2 delivers world-class HR solutions that allow our contracting clients to be efficient and compliant, while freeing our clients to focus more energy on their core business.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Human Resources Professional to support our continuous growth in our Chantilly, VA office.
• Demonstrate a deep expertise of HR laws, policies, and practices and be able to use that expertise to provide the highest level of support.
• Responsible for a variety of human resource activities, including, but not limited to, salary administration, pay banding, compensation analysis, job evaluation, performance appraisal, merit and other salary increases, incentive plans, life, health, and disability insurance, as well as retirement plans.
• Leverage an integrated system of management processes that align C2's vision and organizational values, integrate our client’s core business and HR processes, utilize appropriate metrics to ensure accountability and continuous improvement, and drive the execution of C2 and client goals and objectives.
• Responsible for development and analysis of affirmative action data and reporting.
• Work with C2's clients to align HR processes/programs to support the overall business plan and strategies.
• Formulate and develop policies, procedures, and programs to meet specific business and development needs.
• Conduct effective comprehensive new hire orientations (both in-person and via web conference).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 7 - 10 years of demonstrated experience providing HR-related counseling with regards to the following: FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, Title VII, OSHA, as well as direct contact with the EEOC, OFCCP, and DOL on a variety of issues, from wage and hour complaints by employees, to Affirmative Action Plan audits, and safety/hazard compliance.
• Applicants must have experience with the entire HR process as it relates to federal contractors.
• The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; including substantial experience communicating with clients and C-suite executives regarding complex HR issues.
• Qualified Applicants will have a solid understanding of ERISA defined benefit plans.
• Familiarity with the employer reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act.
• Strong business acumen and excellent problem-solving skills are a must.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Professional certification at the SPHR level preferred.
We are proud to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including immediate 401(k) participation, as well as tremendous growth potential.