Our client was established in 1989 and is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. For over 25 years they have been providing professional world-wide services to support government initiatives worldwide. Their key service areas include technical documentation, training development and delivery, multimedia support, and technical system support.
They are currently looking for a Technical Recruiting Specialist in Manassas, VA.
• Identifies and responds to current and projected technical staffing requirements in conjunction with and in support of company leadership team.
• Develops professional technical recruiting networks for software developers and integrators, and system engineers capable of responding to rapid staffing needs and changes.
• Builds and maintains professional business relationships with customers.
• Success in this position requires a professional and confident attitude and the drive for placing candidates in hard to fill technical positions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Works with leadership team and customers to write, edit, and advertise technical job descriptions.
• Performs pre-screening and refers qualified candidates to fill job openings.
• Assesses company staffing needs to meet customer requirements.
• Performs human resource tasks (recruiting, application process, interviewing).
• Assists leadership in developing HR policies (benefits, turnover analysis, job skills analysis, staff development).
• Listens to business customers’ requirements and translates into actionable process to identify qualified candidates.
• Pre-screens candidates and assesses suitability and interest in employer positions.
• Develops professional and successful working relationship with customers and customers administrative support personnel.
• Schedules, escorts, and presents candidates to customers in formal interview settings.
• Thrives in team environment, with business customers, and other staff (flexible, congenial and adaptable).
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Additional Requirements for Technical Recruiting Specialist:
• Proven track record for successfully recruiting and placing software developers and integrators, and system engineers.
• Willingness to work overtime and off shift, if needed.
• Travel occasionally to customer locations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Marketing, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field and/or at least 4 year’s equivalent experience.
• Candidate must be U.S. citizen eligible to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance, if needed.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.