Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a System Administrator in Tacoma, WA.
Our client is looking for a System Administrator to serve our customer - MC4 at Ft. Lewis – Tacoma, WA. The System Administrator will be responsible for providing technical support and training to DoD customers. Provide training to DoD and medical personnel in the use of MC4 systems and applications. Collect information regarding systemic problems and report through proper channels. Maintain databases and applications on client hardware. Provide assistance with DoD and medical personnel to ensure systems are functioning properly.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
System Administrator Requirements Qualifications:
• Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+
• Computing Environment Certification: Microsoft MCSA WIN10 (MCSA 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices and 70-698 (Installing and Configuring)
• Windows 10 - Microsoft WIN10 required within 120 days of hire date
• 5-7 years Systems Administration experience
• Must be able to physically lift ~50 lbs when required and must be able to remain active for ~8+ hours day
• Must be able to work 9 hours per day, 7 days a week when deployed to certain OCONUS locations
• Must be willing to travel within the US (CONUS) 40-60% of the time
• Must be willing to travel abroad (OCONUS) and be ready to deploy abroad within ~120 days of hire
• OCONUS Travel (tour) length can range from six months to one year - Primary OCONUS locations are: South West Asia, Germany and Korea
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs and move around for up to 8 hours
• Must be willing to travel in country and out of country for extended periods of time
• CompTIA Security +
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Working knowledge of or experience using MC4 or TMIP-J applications (AHLTA-T, TMIP Reporting, DCAM, TC2)
• Military and/or Deployment experience
• CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) or equivalent highly desired
• MSAT/JMeWS experience
• Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field of study in an IT related field of study
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.