Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Workforce Analyst in Washington, D.C.
The analyst will be a member of the team that provides the client with an ongoing data analysis, modeling and forecasting support and briefings pertaining to the organization's workforce and the health of the organization.
The analyst will facilitate workforce analytics by assisting the client to:
- Provide analysis and understanding of workforce data to facilitate strategic decision making, policy compliance and progress reporting of programs and initiatives designed to recruit, develop, and retain World Class workforce
- Develop products by implementing the defined analytics and modeling methodology
- Collect reporting requirements
- Conduct operations research studies
- Aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics
- Design models, tools for workforce planning and forecasts to facilitate recruitment, development and retention of workforce excellence
- Analyze NAVSEA workforce demographics, attrition trends, and develop sophisticated metrics.
- Organize and build suitable data models
- Prepare briefings for senior leadership
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using and developing reports in Cognos 11
- At least two years of specialized, hands-on experience in using Excel, R Studio, SAS or other analytical tools to conduct statistical data analysis
- Strong math (statistics) skills, excellent analytical aptitude and extensive MS Excel skills
- Strong understanding of the following; federal human resource databases/systems, policies, processes and procedures
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and identify key trends
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- Knowledge of database integrity and security standards
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Direct client support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Effective multi-tasking skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Oracle Data Warehousing
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
An active DoD Secret clearance is required.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.