Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking an Administrative Support Specialist in Arlington, VA.
This position will provide support to the Director, Supplier Product Quality (SEA 06P) Naval Sea Systems Command.
• Assist in performing independent technical and quality program reviews of Naval Shipyards and Supervisor of Shipbuilding when directed.
• Assist with Supplier Quality Programs process, program and policy support for systems on submarines and surface ships.
• Assist with quality trend analyses/reviews and program assessments of public shipyards and work results of activities/organizations involved in industrial work on naval ships.
• When directed, review Technical and Quality Manual/Procedures for compliance with NAVSEA Standards, Policies and ISO 9001 Quality System Standard to support work performance on submarines and surface ships. Prepare approval/disapproval letters indicating areas of compliance and non-compliance.
• Update and maintain metrics derived from field activity inputs, pertaining to NAVSEA material management programs to include but not limited to Level I Material Control, Counterfeit Materiel Prevention and Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP) and Supply Chain Management.
Other Administrative Duties are as Follows:
• Prepare Biweekly reports
• Organize and facilitate staff meetings
• Draft and edit office correspondences (memos, letters, instructions, etc)
• Draft office correspondence packages, route for approval, and track status of office correspondence with Front Office Enter
• Track correspondence in DON Tracker
• Create office/program briefs and assist with various programs as needed
• Set up meetings/conference calls Maintain SharePoint sites on iNAVSEA
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point -Experience working in a federal contracting and/or government environment preferred
• Experience working with NAVSEA is preferred
• Strong attention to detail and ability to clearly and effectively communicate with various levels of management is required
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance is required
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.