Our client is a is a premier global provider of responsive management consulting, logistics solutions, and professional services, delivering quantifiable cost savings and improvement in mission readiness to our customers.
They are currently seeking a Management Analyst in Arlington, VA.
This position will provide support to (SEA 06P) Naval Sea Systems Command.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform and manage tasks including updating and maintaining SEA 06P generated manuals and training to include but not limited to Level I Material Control, Counterfeit Materiel Prevention and Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP) and Supply Chain Management.
• Support efforts to manage and execute NAVSEA headquarters’ Quality Management System for the Supplier Product Quality Group.
• Create independent technical and quality program reviews of Naval Shipyards and Supervisor of Shipbuilding when directed. 4. Analyze Supplier Quality Programs process, program and policy support for systems on submarines and surface ships.
• Create quality trend analyses/reviews and program assessments of public shipyards and work results of activities/organizations involved in industrial work on naval ships.
• Review and create Technical and Quality Manual/Procedures for compliance with NAVSEA Standards, Policies and ISO 9001 Quality System Standard to support work performance on submarines and surface ships. Prepare approval/disapproval letters indicating areas of compliance and non-compliance.
• Perform technical reviews of critical safety items suppliers and their approval process.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of support oversight activities performance to include training programs and employee capability attributes.
• Perform technical analysis in support of NAVSEA enterprise material and logistics support programs.
• Develop and maintain metrics derived from field activity inputs, pertaining to NAVSEA material management programs to include but not limited to Level I Material Control, Counterfeit Materiel Prevention and Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP) and Supply Chain Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or work equivalent of 5-10 years of experience (supporting the DOD in a government environment is preferred)
• Experience working with NAVSEA is preferred
• Supply chain management experience is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and ability to clearly and effectively communicate with various levels of management is required
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active Secret clearance is required
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.