Our client is a rapidly innovative growing company who specializes in Cyber Security.
They are currently seeking a Site Manager - Cyber Security in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Our client is looking for a Site Manager to provide operational oversight of a sophisticated endpoint security solution performed at multiple domestic locations and international work sites (up to 10% travel - CONUS and OCONUS).
Minimum Top Secret clearance/SCI is required and IAT Level II certification prior to start date.
In this role, you will use your managerial skills and experience managing Cyber Security programs to ensure the success of this key program. Your role will be as Site Manager to assist the Program Manager to operationalize the defensive cyber capabilities at Ft. Belvoir and other sites working side by side with Army analyst to incorporate industry-leading tools into daily operations.
We are seeking an accomplished, creative and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within a dynamic growth-oriented environment. The role requires superior customer skills, from delivery to business development. Your ability to develop and maintain credibility and trust with the client will be critical to your success.
Lead a team of specialized cyber security professionals at multiple work sites and be responsible for:
• Technical and operational management of the program team consisting of both employees and subcontracting staff, responsible for all aspects of program delivery
• Orchestrating a fully managed solution delivery for global endpoints with advanced endpoint security orchestration, threat intelligence, malware detection, analytics, and reporting to include:
• Directing turn-key delivery, configuration, integration and continuous optimization of McAfee Security software and appliances
• Assist in the phased migration from the current endpoint solutions to a centrally-managed solution-as-a-service
• Assist in providing high availability architecture for disaster recovery and business continuity
• Managed services that are delivered against Service Level Agreements (SLA), supported by transparent reporting, system performance, and customer-specific compliance support
• Assist in maintenance and operation of all directly associated solution infrastructure (servers and storage)
• Developing, cultivating, and managing relationships with the client and delivering as scheduled and budgeted
• Obtaining and monitoring commitments for tasks/deliverables from persons or groups within and outside of the program team.
• Overseeing service delivery and execution of tasks across all areas of the statement of work: requirements analysis, systems engineering, software development, hardware engineering, operational support, system training, system testing, cyber analysis, assessment, modeling and simulation, methodology and framework development, and task order management.
• Creating comprehensive program tools and documentation including client deliverables (monthly status reports, staffing plans, WBS, PMP, IMS, Risks and acquisition management plans), and closely managing the program team to successful completion, evaluating program, project, and task-level schedule variances, proactively managing serge requirements, updating project schedules as contributing factors change, managing resource allocation, and evaluating, documenting, and monitoring risks and implementing risk mediation plans.
• Conducting program team meetings, tracking issues, decisions, action items, and following-up between meetings to drive issues to closure.
• Communicating program team progress, issues and recommendations to senior management through program status reviews
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Prior DoD experience in Defensive Cyber Operations
• Expert Knowledge of Host Based Security system, including ePO, VSE, PA, HIPS, DCM, APS, RSD.
• The ability to think conceptually, analytically, and in broad and complex ways
• A strong understanding of the IT marketplace, both within the federal government and more broadly
• Orientation towards results - you must be committed to excellence in execution and continuous improvement
• Consultative ability - you must be a true consultant first, and focus on the customer’s success as a top priority
• The ability to work effectively with partners at all levels
• A passion for improving the company, through the development of top talent
• Strong and proven leadership abilities, with a history of building and focusing effective groups
• A proven ability to lead organizations through change, driving transformation
• Curiosity and intelligence
• Bachelor’s Degree
• PMP certification is required
• Required Certifications: IA Certification IAT II IAW DOD 8470.01 (Sec+ CE, CCNA-Security, or equivalent)
• 5+ years of Program Management experience including specialized experience in managing large dispersed technical teams,
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple work streams, competing requirements and multiple schedules and to facilitate coordination and reconciliation between different stakeholders with the aim of delivering a comprehensive solution that meets and exceeds expectations
• Experience in managing subcontractors
• Experience managing high visibility Cyber Security-focused programs of similar scope and size
• Ability to develop strategic business relationships with senior management and key decision makers.
• Superior interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Expertise working directly with executive and senior-level clients.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership and motivate by communicating clear objectives and by acting as an effective role model.
• Experience proactively identifying & resolving issues within and beyond the program team to keep the program on track
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Additional expertise in the following areas is a plus:
• Prior experience with any McAfee technologies such as
• Enterprise Security Manager (ESM)
• Endpoint (ENS 10)
• Network Sensor Platform (NSP)
• Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Web Gateway (MWG)
• Advanced Threat Defense (ATD)
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE)
• Data Exchange Layer (DXL)
• Software development and / or scripting expertise
• PowerShell / scripting
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or similar Degree
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.