Our client is a professional services company specializing in logistics engineering, information technology and international development. They provide resources to assist public and private sector organizations to accomplish their mission through improved productivity, cost savings, and leveraging scarce resources.
They are currently seeking a GCSS-A Field Service Representative in Fort Hood, Texas.
The GCSS-A Field Service Representative (FSR) is responsible for providing unit subject matter expertise and support for Global Combat Supply Support-Army (GCSS-A) across all functional areas.
Required tasks for this position include:
• Possesses operational knowledge and skills in Army Maintenance Information Systems LIW, SAMS-IE and GCSS-A.
• Serves as on-site Point of contact (POC) with GCSS-A Program Management Office (PMO).
• Responsible for problem resolution and administrative processes to include, but not limited to, staffing, training, skills retention, government reporting and reach back for emergent training requirements.
• Supports Implementation Teams in day to day activities for configuring and designing the Property Book/Unit Supply portion of the Tactical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation of the Global Combat Support System‐Army (GCSS‐Army).
• Provides Army Logistical Subject Matter Expert advice on Army Transformation, functionality, policy, and procedures to SAP trained consultants.
• Provides information on the Army authorization documents: TOE, MTOE, TDA, MTDA, Augmentation TDA, Common Table of Allowances, and Letters of Authorization.
• Participates in the review of regulatory and other directives having logistics systems applications for consistency with Army logistics doctrine and determined the impact on the automated systems.
• Participates in Ad Hoc group meetings.
• Provides information on the organizational equipment readiness process.
• Assists in the development of management policies pertaining to GCSS-A.
• Leads student classes in multiple Programs of Instruction (POI) for varying levels of experience and command.
• Oversees data conversion validation, Post Go Live Activities and remote Virtual Over the Shoulder (VOTS) support for Units and facilities fielded the GCSS-A program.
• Creates daily status briefs for Department of the Army stakeholders, senior company leadership and local senior Unit representatives.
LEAD designation adds the additional requirements to:
• Execute personnel accountability.
• Manage personnel timekeeping and approve posted time.
• Manage personnel time off requests and other administrative requirements.
• Report personnel status through the chain of supervision.
• Ensure safety requirements of the contract and section are fulfilled.
• Report safety statistics through chain of supervision to the ES&H Manager.
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and shop environments and is regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be Certified Solution Experts (CSE) with credentials certified by Contractor as Wave 1, Wave 2 or Multi-functional and possess operational knowledge and skills in Army Maintenance and Logistics Information Systems.
10+ years experience using U.S. Army logistics tools, techniques and procedures Experience in Military Supply Operations listed below:
• Battalion S‐4/Brigade S‐4 Supply Operations Experience.
• Property Book Officer Experience (Senior NCO/Warrant Officer).
• Asset Management.
• Unit Level Supply Room Experience (Supply Sergeant).
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to obtain a CAC.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer).
• Fielding and Training Army Systems.
• Battalion/Brigade/Division Logistics Officer.
• Supply Excellence Award Program.
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Power-point, and Excel programs.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.