Mgr Clearing Solutions & Services
|CME Group: Where Futures Are Made|
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
The Clearing Solutions & Services Manager will support the Clearing Solutions team with OTC product development, specifically the pricing and valuation of OTC derivatives and related services. The role will contribute to the successful development and implementation of new OTC cleared products. The purview of this position extends to fully supporting CME Group’s efforts to deliver clearing-related solutions to existing and new global customers. This role partners with internal groups: Clearing House Risk, Client Services, Sales, Enterprise Architecture, Technology and Legal to expand and strengthen Clearing Services. The role will have a direct, tangible contribution to the successful adoption of CME's OTC cleared solution.
• Develop a command and become a SME of related business and technology processes for the pricing and valuation of cleared OTC derivatives, to include: API messaging and workflow documentation, systems integration, valuation and reporting, etc.
• Oversee the design and creation of OTC artifacts that are used for external product validation and customer adoption, educating customers, platforms, and vendors and providing direction to internal teams during the cleared solution build.
• Lead the facilitation of business requirements from various stakeholders and translate them into sound functional specifications while keeping in mind the benefits and risks of various implementation approaches.
• Manage requirement review sessions with various internal departments (e.g. IT, Quant, Settlements, Legal, etc.) and lead any system configurations that may be necessary.
• Manage User Acceptance Test planning and execution as needed and assist the larger user acceptance team.
• Collaborate with offshore development teams and coordinate projects to guarantee a timely delivery
• Create and maintain customer documentation related to clearing products and services as requested by management.
• Maintain relationships with third party pricing and risk management vendors, to include Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters and interdealer brokers.
• Assist in the prioritization and successful execution of the product and services roadmap.
• Identify and articulate opportunities to develop new solutions and services.
Skills & Software Requirements:
• Bachelor's required, Master’s degree in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline is preferred
• 5+ years experience working in financial services with a focus on exchange traded or OTC financial products
• 3+ years experience in developing financial products and related software
• Experience with or aptitude for Financial Engineering, Systems Analysis, Risk Management or Financial Modeling
• Working knowledge of object oriented programming language, FIXML and databases
• Ability to read and understand mathematical and algorithmic specifications
• Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters and other such platforms
• Ability to manage junior developers and collaborate with other teams, both onshore and offshore
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results