HR Operations Analyst
|CME Group: Where Futures Are Made|
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
The HR Operations Analyst position is responsible for supporting the HR division, specifically the HR data management, technology and recruiting functions as part of the HR Operations Team. This includes managing the onboarding and offboarding processes for employees, reviewing job and personal data transactions, and maintaining data integrity by conducting audits. This position is also responsible for reporting and works with all CME workers to assist them with inquiries providing first level support and escalating as to COEs as needed.
• Reviews, audits and ensures integrity and compliance of the transactional data into Workday HCM, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes.
• Maintains HRIS data integrity through data audits ensuring path to resolution when discrepancies are identified.
• Supports recruiters by managing candidates; includes interview scheduling and travel, onboarding processing, and background checks/screening.
• Completes enterprise-wide standardized human capital reporting in Workday HCM.
• Partners with HR users and liaisons within the organization to define requirements for ad-hoc report requests. Makes recommendations and develops and tests final report using the Workday HCM or other HR systems. May require guidance from senior team members to validate complex requirements or to build the report in Workday HCM.
• Performs testing for system fixes and enhancements. Responsible for validating expected outcomes and executing regression testing. Provides recommendation to move these into the production environment when testing has been successfully completed.
• Performs first level process and technical support for all HR systems and escalates issues appropriately.
• Regularly reviews and addresses all HR JIRA tickets, providing first level support for all HR functions, and escalates issues appropriately. Ensures SLAs are met with the highest levels of customer service.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results