We're Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, the nation's largest pharmacy services provider for 600+ acute-care hospitals, long term acute-care, behavioral health systems, and specialty hospitals throughout the US and Puerto Rico. Since 1971 we've delivered pharmacy service value through financial, operational, clinical, therapeutic, and regulatory expertise. And we’re growing at a breathtaking rate. You'll discover, along with almost 2,000 other employees; that CPS is a company you’ll be proud to grow with.
Full-Time Shift Supervisor-7on 7off nights
CPS Telepharmacy/ Naperville, IL
As a full time, exempt, Shift Supervisor with Comprehensive Pharmacy Services' (CPS) Telepharmacy team, along with another 3 other Shift Supervisors, you will provide oversight and supervision to a team of telepharmacy Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. You will direct workflow across all telepharmacy business lines, assist in maintaining high levels of customer service, support performance improvement efforts, and provide assistance with implementing new telepharmacy accounts, services and products.. As a Shift Supervisor, you will perform staffing and order entry duties as well. This position reports directly to the Telepharmacy Operations Managers.
This position is scheduled to work 7 on 7off nights, Wednesday-Tuesday (combination of 10 & 12 hour shifts).
• Graduate of an ACPE College of Pharmacy with a Pharm.D. and a minimum of 3 years of recent pharmacist experience
or BS Pharmacy degree and a minimum of 10 years of recent pharmacist experience
• Demonstrated supervisory skills (including interviewing, employee selection, employee discipline and performance evaluations)
• Must have, or be willing to obtain 20 active state licenses as a Pharmacist within 1 year of hire
• Excellent clinical pharmacy skills
• Ability to coach, mentor, supervise and lead individuals as well as an entire team; while holding staff accountable
• Proven professional interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, problem solve, delegate and multitask work load with ease
• Ability to collaborate with other Shift Supervisors to create a standardization of practice across CPS Telepharmacy
• Demonstrated experience to establish and maintain positive relationships
• Experience working directly with various hospital pharmacy systems including implementations/conversions
Facility: Rx Remote Solutions is an expanding division of Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS), which provides 24/7 remote pharmacy services from a central location in Naperville, IL, to more than 160 healthcare facilities across the U.S. The operation is located in a high-security, modern office building with many amenities including an onsite cafeteria, free membership to a local fitness center, parking and complimentary beverages.
Benefits: CPS full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) with a match, Paid Time Off Program with sick, vacation & holidays all in one bank, Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is the nation’s oldest and largest provider of pharmacy support services to more than 700 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States and Puerto Rico. CPS helps hospital pharmacists tackle complex problems such as medication reconciliation, hyper-inflated drug costs, standardization, centralized distribution, regulatory & compliance, and 340B programs leading to increased quality, reduced admissions and lower costs. Services provided by CPS include pharmacy management, pharmacy consulting, specialized pharmacy services, telepharmacy, 340B program compliance assurance, ambulatory & retail pharmacy services, medication related transition of care, and pharmacy analytics. For more information, visit http://www.cpspharm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability