Entercom San Francisco is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated SPORTS OBSESSED individual with a minimum of 5 years large market experience in radio program management and a demonstrated track record for success.
Ideal candidate must be able to harness the power of terrestrial and digital platforms and should focus on advancing our efforts to collaborate on sports initiatives that create the two R’s- RATINGS AND REVENUE. Candidates must be able to develop strategic programming and marketing plans, conduct, analyze, and implement market research, and work closely with sales and promotion to increase ratings and revenue. Proven leadership skills with a successful track record recruiting and coaching on-air talent, and ability to manage high profile talent are mandatory.
Program Director is responsible for:
- Direct and monitor stations programming and activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Daily operations of the station including managing the staff-- both full time and part time-- and creating and maintaining a weekly program schedule.
- Must have a solid understanding of Nielsen Audio PPM ratings and research.
- Recruiting, training and scheduling board operators, producers, and interns
- Coordinating programming content from all networks and sports partnerships
- Liaison with other station departments, including sales, engineering, and promotions.
- Planning and executing all live remote broadcasts.
- Working with the digital media staff to produce multi-media content experiences.
- Reports to VP of Programming and Market Manager.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to be flexible and work under short deadlines.
- Ability to perform as On-Air Announcer.
To apply for this position, please go to www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.