Entercom Seattle has future openings in all major dayparts: Mornings, middays, afternoons and nights at some of the top stations in the Northwest. If you’re a strong air talent who can do both a highly interactive show and create amazing and compelling radio we want to hear from you. Show us you can do an entertaining & content driven show that translates from on air to our social & digital channels and that you can collaborate and deliver on the creation of our branding & imaging day in and day out. If you can stand out and want to move into some of the top music stations in America and can show us you have the goods, we absolutely want to hear from you too. Please, only apply if you have experience both on air.
• A winning track record—with at least 5 years commercial radio and / or TV experience
• The ability to hit the ground running
• Strong on air background doing a foreground show—with energy & content.
• High passion and music knowledge
• Highly skilled at creating successful content for ALL social media platforms
• Familiar with Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition and video editing software preferred
• Organized & flexible enough to write, execute & produce imaging brilliance on demand
If this is you, please your resume, social media samples and BOTH an aircheck and your imaging demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on "Careers". No Phone Calls
Entercom Seattle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.