|Added to system:||2/14/17 4:33 PM||Zip Code:||45236|
|Location:||Axcess Financial Services, IT Infrastructure- FOR0063||Zip Code 2:|
|Type of opening:||Current Open/approved position||Zip Code 3:|
|District:||Cannon, Sherry||# of openings:||1|
|Company:||Axcess Financial||Post job to CareerBuilder:|
|City:||Cincinnati||Job Family:||Professional/Knowledge worker|
The Database Architect is responsible for designing strategies for database systems and setting standards for operations, programming, and security. This individual will possess a combination of business knowledge, technical skills, and people skills to define and guide database architecture strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS desired.
• 7-10+ years DBA experience working with a variety of database technologies.
• 7-10+ years troubleshooting and performance tuning a variety of database technologies
• Experience with a variety of database technologies including but not limited to Oracle (11G), Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), MySQL, MariaDB, MariaDB Galera Cluster, Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with design, configuration, and administration of high availability database technologies
• Strong server and database performance analysis and tuning skills
• Strong SQL coding and tuning skills
• Experience with relational data modeling
• Strong script writing experience
• Strong understanding of storage technologies
• Experience designing and managing disaster recovery solutions for database systems
|Back to Search Results